Absolute StartUp has a number of options
and settings to give user more flexibility in customization and usage of
Interface options allow:
- Screen center position after start - checked state makes Absolute
StartUp start and place its main window in the center of desktop. Unchecked
state allows Absolute StartUp to save and restore its previous size and
- Enable confirmations - allows Absolute StartUp to ask a
confirmation for all deleting operations. It could save you from occasional
deletion of important items.
- Sort program list automatically - points Absolute StartUp to
sort current list of programs automatically after each list change.
- Show splash screen at startup - allows Absolute StartUp to show
Absolute StartUp logo at start.
- Show hidden files in startup folders - allows Absolute StartUp to show
hidden files in user's and common startup folder.
You can find more information about each option at
correspondent help pages.
In any case you can contact support
team to find out meaning of options or get advice, if you have a problem.
To get information about this and another products of F-Group
visit us at http://www.fgroupsoft.com/