More of the benefits from downloading Absolute Backup Monitor:
If you're still not sure,
try it out for FREE! A free version is available! Download
Absolute Backup Monitor and install it.
Protect your files and use backup
monitor for 30 days.
- Creates backup copies automatically (as configured), or by user request;
- Flexible configuration options for each task;
- ZIP, RAR or other compression, or plain copying without compressing;
- Backup data from any computer available in the network;
- Stores backup copies on any local or network machine;
- View and restored created backup copies;
- Restoring files from archives;
- Backup of files by type (according to "including" or "excluding" masks);
- Ability to specify masks for individual tasks;
- Configuration options controlling creating backup copies:
- Only if data has been changed and (optionally) not more often than specified time intervals;
- At set time intervals (as configured) and (optionally) if the data has been changed;
- By user request;
- Limitations that can be applied to creating copies:
- Maximum number of copies per file (old copies are deleted);
- Maximum size of all copies in given file/folder;
- Minimum amount of disk free space to preserve;
- Limiting number of backup copies per task (old archives are deleted);
- Additional features: notifications of the need to create a copy of a filled folder;
- Keeping and viewing of backup statistics;
- Windows Explorer integration;
- Output of informational messages in the system tray area when performing tasks.
Download (1,9 mb)
Absolute BackUp Monitor!